- Jan. 29, 2008
- Mike, Marty McFry and Ben…on the road for the SOS Road Trip
Marty McFly: Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?
Doc: The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
We couldn't agree with you more, Doc Brown. With the passing of Soy George last winter, we had to go out and get another vehicle for the Save Our Snow Road Trip. And if you're gonna convert a vehicle to run on waste vegetable oil, why not do it in style? This year we found a DeLorean-inspired 1986 RV, called the Vixen, and decided to name it none other than…Marty McFry.
And so we're on our way. We'll be visiting some of our favorite resorts and mountain towns, talking with fans of winter about climate change and showing how food can be a powerful tool to Start Global Cooling. Oh yeah…and of course doing some riding along the way. Look for Mike, Ben and Marty at one of these wintery stops:
- January 30Clif Bar HQ Berkeley, CA
- February 2Powder Mountain, UT
- Febraury 3 !51;Solitude, UT
- February 7 CU Campus Boulder, CO
- February 9Winter Park, CO
- February 10Copper Mountain, CO
- February 12Denver Univ, CO
- March 1 & 2Telluride, CO
- March 8 & 9Lake Tahoe, CA
- March 15 & 16Mt. Hood, OR
Keep your eyes peeled on this here blog for Mike's on-the-road updates.
- Posted by:
- Guest Starring