Skip to main content.

CLIF Blog

Jun. 15, 2005
Summertime, and the livin’ is easy
Cassie:

If you live in California, read this. It came from my very favorite City of Berkeley energy expert Alice LaPierre, the woman is a genius, I tell you.

“PG&E has very quietly announced the return of their 20/20 Cool Summer Savings rebate program.  All residential and commercial PG&E customers (a1 and A10 accounts under 200 kW Demand) can receive a 20% credit on their electricity portion of their bill IF they reduce their energy bills by 20% over the June-July-August-September period of 2005. That's a total of 40% off!

All residential accounts are "R" accounts and should be under 200kW Demand. Only commercial accounts are A1, A10, etc. 

I’ve attached a flyer that includes things you can do. You have no excuse, start right now to reduce your energy bills at your place of business and at home to take advantage of this program.

(note, no word doc attached at this time)
Posted by:
Guest Starring
Category:
r@nd0m
Comments

More Topics

Blog Contributors


RSS Feeds:
RSS
RSS Comments
Atom
Podcasts Feeds:
podnova
odeo
newsgator
My Yahoo
iTunes

About this Blog

We like getting our heart rates up, taking a big breath of fresh air, savoring delicious food. But we also love telling stories and here's where we type 'em up. (BTW, it works both ways; leave a comment—please and thank you.)

Blog Leaf