CLIF® Granola Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Smoothie Bowl Recipe
By Megan Faletra, MS, MPH, RDN, Registered Dietitian and Clif Bar & Company Consultant
The ideas and suggestions written below are provided for general educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice or care. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider before beginning any physical fitness or health- and nutrition-related activity.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Smoothie Bowl
(Makes One Smoothie Bowl)
If you love a refreshing smoothie each morning then we have got you covered with this Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Smoothie Bowl breakfast hack. Made with a blend of frozen banana, your favorite nut milk, and topped with shaved chocolate and CLIF® Banana Nut Crunch Granola. Baked with wholesome ingredients, CLIF® Granola delivers decadent flavor and crunchy texture with each bite!
Smoothie Bowl Ingredients:
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup oat milk
- 2 tablespoons raw gluten free oats
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cacao nibs
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- ½ cup CLIF® Banana Nut Crunch Granola
- ¼ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ sliced banana
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- In a high-speed blender combine all smoothie ingredients.
- Begin to blend on low and slowly increase speed to high. This smoothie bowl should be thick so use your blender wand to help blend the smoothie until it is smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and then begin to add granola and other toppings of your choice.
- Serve with a spoon and enjoy!