CLIF® Granola Sweet Potato Pie Parfait Recipe
By Megan Faletra, MS, MPH, RDN, Registered Dietitian and Clif Bar & Company Consultant
The ideas and suggestions written below are provided for general educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice or care. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider before beginning any physical fitness or health- and nutrition-related activity.
Sweet Potato Pie Parfait
(Makes One Parfait)
We love a good breakfast parfait, especially since they are so easy to prep ahead of time and take with you on the go. This Sweet Potato Pie Parfait is a creative twist on a classic parfait and has been layered with steamed sweet potato, maple almond butter, Greek yogurt and CLIF® Cinnamon Almond Granola that is loaded with hearty clusters of simple, whole food ingredients like oats, almonds and seeds. Once you start making these Sweet Potato Pie Parfaits, we promise you won’t want to stop.
- 1 cup organic Greek yogurt
- ½ baked sweet potato (mashed)
- 1 tablespoon maple almond butter
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ⅔ cup CLIF® Cinnamon Almond Granola
- In a glass jar begin to layer your parfait ingredients one by one.
- Start with a layer of Greek yogurt, followed by a layer of sweet potato, a drizzle of maple almond butter, and a layer of CLIF® Cinnamon Almond Granola.
- Repeat as necessary until all the parfait ingredients have been layered.
- Top with additional CLIF® Cinnamon Almond Granola for added crunch and a few blueberries for a touch of sweetness.
- Cover with an airtight lid and store in the refrigerator until ready to consume.